28th February and 28th March. Kampala City Yange is a city wide clean up led by Uganda’s leaders from 7:00am to 1:00pm.
KCCA Annual Festival
This is always conducted in October every year and is a one day event.
Every Last Wednesday
- Latin Flavor Night at National Theatre
- The Caledonian Society (Scottish Society in Uganda): Scottish dancing, 7:30 pm at New Delhi Restaurant in Windsor Loop, Kololo.
- Coffee at Last - live Music, free entry, 6pm, Mobutu Road in Makindye. Free Entry.
Every 2nd & 4th Thursday
- Live Jazz by Fussion – Illusion from 7:30 pm to 10:30pm at the lawns Restaurant
Every 2nd Thursday
- Quiz Night at Bubbles O’Leary starts at 8pm. Teams of Six. Prizes each Round.
- Fitclique256 Women’s Gym offers a fun gym experience with dancing and strength training at Green Hills Hotel in Serumaga Road, Bukoto. Tel: +256 794 406 772 / +256 793 866 074
Every 1st Friday
- Music Night at the Makindye Country Club in Makindye. Tel: (041) 451 1290
- The Abalimi Farmers Market, 10am – 2pm, at Prunes Café in Wampewo Avenue, Kololo. Call: +256 787 690436
- The Historians Club of Uganda offers cultural and historical excursions around Kampala with great Story telling from 2pm. Call: +256 705 883 550
Every 1st Saturday
- High Tea at Tamarai Thai Restaurant, 14 Lower Kololo Terrace, Kololo.
Call: + 256 755 794 958
Every 3rd Saturday
- Flea Market at Makindye Country Club in Makindye. Call: (041) 4510290
- Social Latin Sunday at the National Theatre 6 – 10pm
- Salsa Classes from 4 – 6pm (10,000 UGX); 4 – 5 pm Children 5 – 10 years; 5 - 6 Adults
- The Historians Club of Uganda offers cultural and historical excursions around Kampala with great story telling from 2pm. Call: +256 705 883 550